This is just a example of how these two technologies work together and is production ready completed application.
How it works:
- Business Central publishes custom Odata API
- Blazor is using connected service to discover this Odata API
- All models and services for the Odata API are created automatically
- Blazor Server application is just a thin client getting data and posting data to the Odata API
- Blazor application doesn’t have its own DB at the moment and its not needed for this to work
Currently the app allows to list all Assembly orders, create new item tracking for Lots in Business Central for the assembly orders, post quantities etc.
Code in github:
Business Central App